Sunday, January 3, 2010

Challenges because well why not?

Like I don't read enough already, right? So I'm going to try and go out of my normal territory. Signed up for a Sci-Fi challenge from Stage And Canvas. I do read a fair amount of fantasy stuff (dragons and other worlds etc) but true sci-fi I think of robots and space ships so I'll see what I can pick. Now the 100+ Reading Challenge is one I don't think I'll have any problems finishing.




For me, staying home and reading/cooking is pretty much like breathing. So I'm going to challenge myself to get the heck OUT and do something good for me or someone else. So I'm going to go to the gym/walk the dog longer than our usual 6 blocks and work on volunteering more. I just got nominated for vestry duty -- guess that's volunteering. I'm going to cook for the Mardi Gras Spirits fundraiser and I'm doing more stuff at C's school -- well that one's enforced since his behavior is requiring a mommy present at field trips :(


Went and saw

No comments:

Post a Comment